OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Davis Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses and individuals with an economic interest in Davis. The chamber's primary mission is to organize and conduct activities, which generate a direct economic benefit to its membership, and to maintain and improve the quality of life in the community.
To strive to make the City of Davis and the surrounding area an increasingly better place to live, work and conduct business.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Josh Jennings, President
Brett Jantz, President-Elect
Alisha Thompson, Vice President
Heath Foster , Past President
New Board Members Serving 1st of 2-year Term
Board Members Serving 2nd of 2-year Term
Permament Board Members
Todd Garrison, Superintendent of Davis Schools
Ted Gilbert, First National Bank of Davis
Ryan Edmoundson, Vision Bank
Wes Hilliard, Landmark Bank
Tom Graham, Davis City Manager
BENEFITS OF CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
The Davis Chamber of Commerce works hard to help businesses prosper and grow and strives to improve our community's economy and quality of life. Your Chamber membership contributes to the goals we strive to achieve for our community. We are committed to the success of the efforts we are leading and strongly encourage you to be connected.
We value our businesses and strive to provide good value for membership. Some of our membership benefits are:
- A place in the brochure racks. The foyer of the Chamber is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for public access to information about our area.
- Business referrals are given on the telephone, in e-mails, and in person to individuals who walk in the door.
- Your business is given a listing on the website with a link to your website. As a member you will be given a "password" to get you into your section on the site enabling you to make changes to text and a picture. The Chamber website is constantly being updated and changed to keep up with today's standards. Area attractions and other businesses have links to our website.
- Ability to have an active voice in issues pertaining to business, economic and community development of Davis and Murray County.
- Networking opportunities with area businesses.
- E-mail updates from the Chamber to inform you of Chamber news.
- Chamber Blue group health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Twice monthly meetings for Chamber business and informative guest speakers.
- You may post a job opening for your business on our Chamber "Jobs" bulletin board located in the Chamber.
We are committed to the success of the efforts we are leading and strongly encourage you to be a member. It takes all of us working together to make a difference. We understand if you can not make the meetings or if you do not have the time to work on projects-participate at the level that best suits you, even if it is just paying dues. When you pay your dues you help us with the daily expenses of operating the Chamber. Thank you in advance for your support.
APPLICATION FOR CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
Click the link below for a printable PDF containing the Chamber membership application.
Davis Chamber of Commerce Membership Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read this PDF file. If you do not have it or are not sure if you have it, you can download the latest version of Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
. Year-round, Davis Oklahoma and Murray County is the place to be!